Add locations with photos, videos, PDFs and 3D buildings
Generate print-friendly map templates
No coding needed
Check out some examples of maps built with Mapme
Follow these simple steps to create your interactive maps.
- Create your Mapme account
- Start adding or importing locations. Add descriptions, photos, videos, PDFs or advanced media.
- Choose your map layout. Select the storytelling map flow style or use categories/filters.
- Customize your map look and feel. Choose your markers, map style and layout.
- Publish your map. Go live, embed your map on your website, share on social media.
Is it easy to build an interactive map?
Yes. You don’t need to be a GIS expert or a programmer. In the Mapme Editor you can select the features you want and customize the look and feel of your map. No coding is needed.
Yes. Your interactive map automatically comes with a mobile-optimized version that looks great on smaller screens like mobile phones.
Can I embed the maps on my Website?
Yes. All our subscription plans let you embed your maps in virtually any website (WordPress, Wix, Squarespace…). The maps can also easily be integrated into a mobile App.
Mapme is loved around the world